We are not currently hiring at this time, but download the application below and mail-in, hand-deliver, or email to email@example.com for us to keep on file for the next opening.
Anderson Regional Joint Water System is always looking for talented, enthusiastic people to join our team! ARJWS is a part of the South Carolina State Retirement System and offers state medical and dental insurance. The System pays 100% for employee insurance. In addition to retirement and insurance benefits, the System also provides the following:
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Deferred Compensation Programs – 401K and 457
- Flexible Spending Accounts – Medical and Childcare
- Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation – 12 days per year increasing with longevity
- Sick Leave – 12 days per year
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Alternative work schedule (9/80) with every other Friday off.
- Uniforms Provided
- Job Training Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
Our salaries and hourly pay are market-based and very competitive. We support employees’ efforts to advance in their career by offering training and professional development opportunities.