Not currently hiring, but feel free to submit application below for future opportunities.
Anderson Regional Joint Water System is always looking for talented, enthusiastic people to join our team! ARJWS is a part of the South Carolina State Retirement System and offers state medical and dental insurance. The System pays 100% for employee insurance and 50% for family. In addition to retirement and insurance benefits, the System also provides the following:
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Deferred Compensation Programs – 401K and 457
- Flexible Spending Accounts – Medical and Childcare
- Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation – 12 days per year increasing with longevity
- Sick Leave – 12 days per year
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Alternative work schedule (9/80) with every other Friday off.
- Uniforms Provided
- Job Training Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
Our salaries and hourly pay are market-based and very competitive. We support employees’ efforts to advance in their career by offering training and professional development opportunities.