Anderson Regional Joint Water System (ARJWS) is seeking statements of qualification for consulting engineering services. ARJWS is a special purpose district in South Carolina composed of 14 municipalities and water districts and one state agency that provides treated water to over 212,000 citizens in Anderson, Pickens, and Abbeville counties. ARJWS operates a 48 MGD surface water treatment plant on Lake Hartwell. In addition, ARJWS owns and operates three (3) remote pump station as well as a water transmission system.
ARJWS has applied for $10M in South Carolina Infrastructure Investment Program (SCIIP) grant funding for the following three (3) projects:
- Raw Water Pump Station Improvements
- Project generally consist of removing and replacing up to five (5) Vertical Turbine Pumps and/or Motors.
- Onsite Disinfection Generation Equipment Replacement
- Project includes review and recommendation of at least three (3) available equipment manufacturers.
- Five (5) Million Gallon Ground Storage Tank to support the Clemson Pump Station
ARJWS plans to select firms to provide preliminary design, final design, permitting, bidding, and construction administration services for the proposed projects. Firms should demonstrate experience in the specific areas of each project. Firms can submit qualification for any or all projects; however, ARJWS may select a different engineer for each project to aid in meeting the SCIIP grant funding schedule.