Made possible by our annual Barrels & Beer event in partnership with our friends at Carolina Bauernhaus and Anderson County Soil & Water Conservation District, applications are now open for an $800 mini grant!
- Must reside in Anderson County.
- Must actively participate in some form of environmental stewardship or volunteerism.
- Need assistance on a project related to protecting the environment, sustainable farming, or environmental outreach and education.
Project Information (500 words)
- Is this a new or existing project?
- List organizations, and their contributions, that have or will contribute to your project (if applicable).
- Describe the project to be funded. Include your goal, involvement and how this grant will be used.
Sustainability (500 words)
- What is your action to plan to learn more and to engage your community in the project?
- How do you plan to sustain this project over time?
Print off Application Here
Deadline: January 1st, 2021
Please contact Racquel Slaton at (864) 844-8222 if you have any questions or need further information.
October 20, 2020 Categories: