Where? Sadlers Creek State Park
When? May 9th, 2020 (Check-in begins at 6:45am)
Who? Open to anglers ages 17 and under (a parent, legal guardian, or their adult designee must be present at all times)
Prizes! For the largest individual fish in each category. Door prizes will be given away, at random, to registered participants.
Sign-Ups: Register here (Participants are ask to register prior to the day of the event).
Park Admission: All registered participants entry into the park will be included in the cost of the tournament. Anyone not entering the tournament will pay the standard park admission (ages 5 and under: Free, Children 6-15: $1, Ages 16-64: $3, Seniors, Disabled Persons and SC National Guard Members: $1.50).
What to bring: Fishing poles, tackle box, bait, stringer or bucket, weather appropriate clothing, sunblock, insect repellant, snacks and water, fishing license (ages 16 and 17).
Bank/pier– Pan fish
Watercraft– Pan fish
Notes: Food will be available to purchase on site (Sadlers Creek BBQ). A live release tank will be available at the office weigh-in station.
Questions: Contact Ranger Ray at 864-226-8950 or Email : email@example.com.
1. All participants in this event are expected to act in a sportsman like manner at all times towards non-participants and participants alike.
2. Anglers may weigh-in fish in multiple categories (SCDNR rules regulations and catch limits apply for this tournament).
3. All fish must be caught on hook and line in a conventional sporting manner.
4. Participants may weigh-in fish throughout the day. (Live releases are encouraged; as anglers catch a fish they are welcome to weigh it in at the office weigh-in station).
5. There no weight penalties for dead fish at weigh-in.
6. Live bait is allowed in all fishing categories.
7. Bank/ Pier anglers will stay within the park boundaries of Sadlers Creek State Park. Only registered campers may fish in the campground.
8. Boaters must wear a lifejacket, as SC DNR regulations require.
9. While gas motors are in use, the motor kill switch must be in operational order.
10. Participants must be in line for final weigh-in by 3 PM.